Under the guidance of the Alberta Dental Association and College, we have implemented the following protocols in addition to our already strict hygiene and sterilization procedures.
- Requiring patients to wear a mask upon entry into the clinic.
- Wearing enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE) when necessary including eye protection, face masks, face shields, and gowns by our team.
- Advance & onsite screening for all patients for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors.
- Twice daily screening for all team members for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors.
- No-contact temperature taking and recording for all patients and team members.
- Maintaining a physical barrier at the reception desk.
- Increased sanitization at the reception desk after every patient.
- Increased sanitization in the reception area.
- Closing the waiting room to avoid potential close contact within the clinic.
We value your loyalty and trust in our ability to provide the highest quality dental care in the safest environment possible. While many things have changed, the one thing that has remained the same is our office’s commitment to your health and safety.